Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Who here was looking for.....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Nomalas's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    ...a gold Ironman?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I am looking for Marvel Icon Green Hulk....

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Nomalas's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll keep an eye out.....
    but that's not what I got... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Thanks Nom...

  5. #5
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    I think it was Chaser, but reading this he found one.

    http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...f=7870&t=22371

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Nomalas's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by -megalithanod:
    I think it was Chaser, but reading this he found one.

    http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...f=7870&t=22371
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ok, well then, I guess it's up for grabs if anybody wants it.

  7. #7
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Shrink it down to 6" scale and I'd be all over it.


    Those are just too dmn big for my collection [img]eek.gif[/img] Looks killer, though

  8. #8
    Inactive Member SlappyMcNasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Chaserfan:
    I thought you had the masked Cpt America! thats they one I want so bad!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Same here. [img]frown.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Nomalas's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Chaserfan:
    I thought you had the masked Cpt America! thats they one I want so bad!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I do! It will be in your grubby little hands soon..... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I thought you had the masked Cpt America! thats they one I want so bad!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •